What we do
We help people change their lives through sustainable life choices and ultimately change the community they are a part of. Established over a decade ago, Break the Cycle's primary focus is for the community of Macquarie Fields, Glenfield, Ingleburn, Minto and to Campbelltown. Set up as a not-for-profit organisation, Break the Cycle is committed to assisting people wherever they are from, whatever their circumstances, irrespective of ethnicity, religious belief or any other distinction.
To date Break the Cycle has been able to
- help hundreds of clients with Food and finanical Assistance
- provide more than a quarter of a million dollars of No-Interest Loans to residents of our Communities to help them get back on their feet
- supply affordable groceries from our community pantry to scores of needy families
- support a thriving men's shed, encouraging local men to learn and share skills and support one another
- cheer on a growing number of graduates from our SORTED and EMPOWER Holistic life skill courses
- host a number of counselling and support services encompassing help with emotional, relational, family, legal and financial needs.